The Shadow Cup is a 1v1 duel tournament available only to members of Shadow Order. All participants are shuffled three times into a randomized bracket. Only one duel happens at a time, unless there are a great number of participants, then there may be multiple at once. First player in a duel to reach 3 victories moves on in the bracket.
The winner of the Shadow Cup will be granted a trophy on their member page, under the Accolades section, with the date of the event, as well as the ability to wear a star * in their in-game name.
If there are a small number of participants, the host may choose to do Double Elimination, in which case all the losers from the first bracket get a second chance to win. Winners of both brackets will duel for the final round.
- Only the duelists join the game, everyone else spectates.
- No chat while there is a duel, except the host, if necessary. Save chat for between rounds.
- The players dueling must enter a private duel via the K key.
- The duel starts when the screen says START after initiating a duel.
- You must use only one of the three major saber types (single, dual, staff) throughout the event. Whichever you pick is what you’re stuck with until the end.
- No unsporty behavior. (insults, being a bad loser, etc.)
- First player to win 3 duels moves on. If you lose, you're out of the tournament and you will respectively spectate or choose to leave the server, but have good sportsmanship.
- Only clan members and trialees allowed.
This event takes place on the map chosen by the host.
Server settings should be set to FFA mode, no frag limit or time limit, force regeneration set to 200, no HP packs or shields on the map. Duels should occur in the duel mode by pressing the K key.