Tag Team is an event that takes place on the Shadow Fortress map. The basic concept is, it's a big FFA, but with teams.
There are 4 teams of 2 or 3 players for each team. One person from each team enters the middle arena as a representative of their team. When the host says "Fight!", the members in the arena battle it out in an FFA. If a member gets hurt or just feels like stepping out, they can yell "TAG" in chat, and the next member of their team enters the arena. This continues until all players and teams are eliminated. Last person/team standing wins.
Depending on the host's decision, either the team with the most rounds won, or the team that reaches the set number of wins first, wins the event.
- There are 4 teams, with each team having 2-3 members. If we have enough for 1 more on each team, 4 can be done.
- If there is an extra player or two that makes the teams uneven, the host will decide if they join or have to spectate.
- The host decides if the teams are curated or not (based on skill, so it's evenly matched) - stacking teams is lame
- Each player begins with 100 Health, and 100 Shields.
- There is absolutely no HP or Shield grabbing after the fight has begun.
- Your saber color and name must match your team's color for the full duration of the event.
- If you die, you are eliminated from the round, and must sit (meditate) in your team's booth, or spectate.
- If you are waiting to be tagged in, you must stand in your team's booth.
- No unsporty behavior. (insults, being a bad loser, etc.)